Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter Blues

Photo

Ok - I'm done with this weather.  It's way too cold to even begin to work in the studio.  I have had 2 flat tires in 2 weeks, and did I mention I want to work in the studio?  I'm going to be like my Pollyanna friend Heather and Look to the bright side.  My house is clean, I have all of my items done on my resolution list (except start and etsy page), I applied to all the shows I possibly can at this time, and I have had lots of time to think about what I want to work on when I finally get back to the studio.  Specifically some work with graphics and vintage illustrations.

Tomorrow morning I'm helping out with my daughter's Senior class breakfast, always fun to see such a great group of kids. Saturday is her one of her last swim meets.  The weatherman has agreed to be good to me next week and I am looking forward to finally being productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment